September 25th, 2019 is the 4-year anniversary of the commitment of 193 countries, including Spain, with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the 2030 Agenda. From September 16th to the 27th, the #ODSéate campaign has been created in Spain, which has as goal the dissemination of the 2030 Agenda and the urgent call to action for compliance.
The #ODSéate campaign proposes a 5-step strategy:
- Incorporate the SDG ring into your organization’s logo
- Incorporate a banner or tab dedicated to the 2030 Agenda on your website
- Publish information about the SDGs in your social networks
- Promote actions and activities so that people around you get involved
- Mention @Agenda2030Esp in your networks
What are the SDG?
We leave you this explanatory video of the 2030 Agenda and the 17 Sustainable Development Goals: