Computer Vision Engineer – Junior
- We are in a process of growth and need to strengthen our team. Join our innovative project and:
- We will support you in your growth as a professional with trainings, workshops, chal-lenges and events.
- You will be part of a fantastic and low-hierarchy team.
- You will participate in the organization of your work schedule so that we can all work as well and comfortably as possible.
- Full time job.
We are looking for an active person who likes to keep up to date with the world in which we work (AI, robotics, recycling, waste sorting, circular economy…), with ideas, with the desire to get involved in the project from the development of improvements to the implementation in the field.
You will act in the development of control software, synchronization of vision components and image classification with artificial intelligence algorithms. You will participate in the conceptual-ization, design and development of new applications. You will be responsible for the mainte-nance and improvement of current systems.
We love extracting data from our robotic solutions! This is one of our next challenges and we can explore it together.
You’re a star in:
- Developing computer vision applications
- Programming Python, C++
- Working with Pytorch, darknet, TensorRT
- Running MvTec HALCON, OpenCv, Matlab
- Working in a Linux environment
- Programming knowledge of programmable logic controllers